The “Super 60” Manual Wind: A contemporary tribute to the tool age. Inspired by vintage gauges and measurement tools, the Super 60 features an enamel-filled engraved dial, giving it a distinctive tactile quality.
Constructed of solid 316L stainless steel, the pilot style case has a visual presence on the wrist while still fitting under a shirt cuff. The timepiece is available in two distinctive dial designs, a satin black dial with silver or bronze enamel fill. Powering the Super 60 is a workhorse 3620 Manual Mechanical movement, featuring a decorated finish and 44-hour reserve. Also available is an ETA 6497 movement as an optional upgrade. The mechanism can be fully viewed within the sapphire display back.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case with brushed or black PVD finish
- Engraved Satin Black Dial with Silver or Bronze enamel fill
- Domed sapphire crystal with interior AR coating
- Powered by a decorated 3620 Manual Mechanical movement (Swiss ETA upgrade available)
- Sapphire display back
- Case Dimensions: 44mm width (excluding crown) x 47mm length x 12mm height, 22mm lug width
- Fitted with a vintage style Black or Brown leather strap
- Includes a one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear). Please see our Terms & Warranty details.