Intaglio 38 Titanium: “Pulsometer” Copper Dial with Carbon Patina
or 4 installments of $218.75 by More info
Produced in small batches, our Intaglio dials are patinated, engraved, and hand-finished in our California studio. Each dial and resulting timepiece is a unique and distinctive heirloom. We use premium metals for the dials, including brass, sterling silver, copper, or gold alloy. The result is a special dial that feels equally precious yet rugged—akin to that of a well-loved vintage timepiece.
Fresh from the studio, our new 38mm Titanium case is both streamlined and robust—transitioning seamlessly from weekday to weekend. At just 9.5 millimeters in height, it slides effortlessly under a cuff yet still has a great presence on the wrist.
- Satin-finished Solid Titanium Case (Ti-6Al-4V)
- Measures 38mm x 45mm x 9.5mm, with 18mm lugs
- Flat Sapphire Crystal with Interior UV Coating
- Exhibition Display Back
- Hand-Finished Engraved Copper Dial with a Matte Carbon Patina
- Fitted with a Handmade Leather Strap in Bridle Leather
- Powered by a modified Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic Movement, regulated in-house to 4-6 seconds per day
- Water Resistance Rating to 5 ATM
TERMS & DELIVERY:
- Fulfillment will be made within 48 hours of purchase
- Final shipping via insured USPS (or DHL for international deliveries)
- Covered by a One-Year Limited Warranty. Please see our full terms.
- In addition this item is covered by our “Easy Swap” Guarantee. Exchange for a model of comparable price within 15 days of receipt (the item must be unworn and in new condition).
1 in stock